Utah offers a lot of activities, and will ensure that you will be busy and active when you choose to visit the State. The following are the top 10 outdoor adventure that Utah has to offer, may it be in Salt Lake City, or areas through Saint George.
1. Skiing and Snowboarding – Utah was bestowed as having the best snow on earth when it hosted the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Having this much reputation about their snow, it should be worth checking it out! Choose from the various resorts found in Park City or in the northern parts of Utah.
2. Mountain Biking – The wilderness of Utah, and its various national parks, has many off-road tracks suitable for bikers who are beginners, or for those with advanced skills. You are able to experience different terrains on your biking adventure, such as snow, or rock. Utah offers numbers of races and festivals for variety of bikers.
5 Key Takeaways on the Road to Dominating Trips
3. Outdoor Hiking – With the numerous numbers of mountains that Utah has, it is an ideal location for hiking. Experience the great sunrise view at Timpanogos Canyon. Hiking trails are everywhere in every location in Utah.
The Best Advice on Vacations I’ve found
4. Rock Climbing – The rock formations in Utah are so famous that it even got featured in many Hollywood movies, and are perfect for the climber enthusiasts. The most popular locations where many rock climbers go, are found in the southern part of Utah, however, there are also numerous canyons that are 5.6 or higher.
5. Sports Fishing – Utah also has various lakes besides the Great Salt Lake, is the perfect place to visit for the fishing pros. When you want fly-fishing, try to visit Provo, but there are also many lakes to choose from in the southern area where there are excellent spots for trout fishing.
6. Camping – Utah’s Big Cottonwood Canyon and Zion’s National Park, are ideal spots for the campers, may it be with your RV or with your tents. With the many varieties of camping areas Utah has to offer, one of the best might be on the shores of Lake Powell.
7. Golfing – Utah’s Thanksgiving Point Golf is a beautiful spot for golfers, among other many golf courses in Utah.
8. Horseback Riding – You can find various trails best for horseback, one of the beautiful trails can be found in the Alpine Canyon. If you are still a beginner, you might want to try out the rides at Homestead Resort.
9. Boating – Bear Lake offers great boating experience during summer. You can also opt to go boating in the Utah lake, or further south at Lake Powell.
10. Caving – Check out the beautiful caves in Timpanogos, or if you want to simply explore, Utah valley offers plenty of caves that is safe for exploring.Go all out in cave exploring as there are a lot caves left unexplored.